Feb 10, 2020
The point of this challenge is to learn your camera and become a better photographer.
Look for a good interesting location that will catch and hold your attention.
Here are some suggestions.
- Using windows in a large room, which are usually brighter.
- Smaller rooms have more shadows.
- Don’t forget to use doorways, windows and staircases.
- Golden hour of sunset and sunrise.
- Back-light your image.
- Add natural sun flares to your photograph.
- Capture the natural reflection of light.
Note: Soft light can make an image look flatter, and bright light or dark shadows can lose details in your image.
1 – As always NO cropping or post processing. Only what is done in your camera.
AND FOR THIS CHALLENGE
2 – NO FLASH, NO ARTIFICIAL LIGHTS and NO FILTERS
Put your Ten (10) Best photos on a flash drive or memory stick, and bring them at 7 PM on Monday Feb 10, 2020 to the Art Center.
Any questions, Email: email@example.com
Art Center Camera Club